Saturday, January 31, 2015

The All American Diner - India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road


Value
Ambience
Service
Food
Music


Meal for two: Rs 2000
Cuisine: American, Fast Food


Loved this place for it's ambiance. Gives you a whole American diner feel which is a nice place to chill out with friends.

Food:
Food was lovely. I am junk food lover so for me it was amazing. I ordered BBQ chicken strips with Waffle sandwich and I loved it. I was not that hungry so it worked for me. But may be you need to order more than two items if you are really hungry

Service:
The staff was also good. Don't expect a formal welcome. It's a diner and it lives upto the expectation.

Music: 
N/A

Value:
A bit pricey. But considering the location it can be justified.

Ambience:
Ambiance was amazing.

2 comments:

Add Comments